Please contact Jo Thomas at event organisers Ford Sinclair Ltd on +44 (0) 7866 567713 or email:
The Brewery, London EC1 (a location map is shown lower on this page).
Thursday 13 June 2019
- 6.30 p.m. – Drinks reception
- 7.30 p.m. – Dinner
- 9.15 p.m. – Awards
- 9.45 p.m. – After-dinner entertainment
- 12.30 a.m. – Carriages
- Ford Sinclair, the event organiser, will take up a Charity Collection during the course of the evening. The total amount raised through the collection will be published on this website shortly after the event has taken place.
- A secure envelope (incorporating a Gift Aid form for UK taxpayers) will be provided to all guests on the evening. Please note that we are currently unable to accept any payments by credit or debit card.
- More information about the charity we supported in 2019 can be viewed here, or visit our archive to see the results of previous collections.
By public transport:
- Tube stations
Barbican or Moorgate (five-minute walk to venue)
Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines
Northern line (Moorgate only)
- DLR station
Bank (adjacent to tube – follow the direction signs; 15-minute walk to venue)
- Rail stations
Liverpool Street (nine-minute walk)
Moorgate (six-minute walk)
The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SD (sat nav: EC1Y 4SA)
(the venue is in a Congestion Charge zone)
There are no car parking facilities on site at The Brewery. The nearest public NCP car park can be found
at the Barbican (Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London EC2Y 8DS). There is also limited pay and display
street parking available
The Montcalm London City is the closest hotel to The Brewery and Ford Sinclair have negotiated a rate for the night
of 13 June 2019. To reserve a room, please call +44 20 7479 2233 and quote: Ford Sinclair Ltd or block code FORD130619. The rate for the rooms is £210.00 plus VAT per room per night.
For further information on hotels nearby, please visit www.thebrewery.co.uk/where-to-stay/hotels-nearby/