Any queries, please contact the event organisers, Jo Thomas or Sian Minoli, at Ford Sinclair Ltd on 01277 350 557
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Brewery, London EC1 (a location map is shown lower on this page).
Thursday 15 June 2017
- 6:30 p.m. – Drinks reception
- 7:30 p.m. – Dinner
- 9:15 p.m. – Awards
- 9:45 p.m. – After-dinner entertainment
- 12:30 a.m. – Carriages
- Ford Sinclair, the event organiser, will take up a charity collection during the course of the evening. The total amount raised through the collection will be published on this website shortly after the event has taken place.
- A secure envelope (incorporating a Gift Aid form for UK taxpayers) will be provided to all guests on the evening. Please note that we are currently unable to accept any payments by credit or debit card.
- More information about the charity we supported in 2016 can be viewed here, or visit our archive to see the results of previous collections.
By public transport:
- Tube stations
Barbican or Moorgate (five-minute walk to venue)
Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines
Northern line (Moorgate only)
- DLR station
Bank (adjacent to tube – follow the direction signs; 15-minute walk to venue)
- Rail stations
Liverpool Street (nine-minute walk)
Moorgate (six-minute walk)
The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SD (sat nav: EC1Y 4SA)
(the venue is in a Congestion Charge zone)
There are no car parking facilities on site at The Brewery. The nearest public NCP car park can be found
at The Barbican (Barbican Centre, Silk Street EC2Y 8DS). There is also limited pay and display street
The Montcalm London City is the closest hotel to The Brewery.
For further information on hotels nearby, please visit www.thebrewery.co.uk/where-to-stay/hotels-nearby/